If the standard essay notification is not showing up, you can locate the student's essay through an alternative, secondary pathway.
Alternate Steps To View Essay
Here are the steps to view an essay via the alternate pathway, followed by screenshots for guidance.
- After you log in, go to Advanced Reporting.
- Click on the "Student Data" tab.
- Filter to find your student, then click on "Study Path Details".
- You will see a popup with all of the student's study paths.
- Select the English study path where the student submitted their essay.
Note: The essay might be in English Stage 1 or Stage 2, depending on how the student submitted it, so you might have to check both of them to locate it. To go back to the Table of Students CLICK THE BACK BUTTON TWICE then click on Study Path Details again.
On the study path details screen:
- Click the "Resources Studied" tab.
- In the "Resource Name" column, enter the word "essay" to filter for the essay entry.
- When you find it, click the "Grade" link in the "Actions" column to review and grade the essay.