Students first and last names in Texas College Bridge must match their legal name as it appears on school records.
Students cannot change their own names after registration. However, teachers can change student names to correct misspellings, legal name changes, and so forth.
Note that changes made to a student's account information AFTER their certificates are issued will NOT affect their certificate. If a student has a problem with the data on their certificate, see Common Certificate Issues.
- Log into Texas College Bridge.
- Click on the "Manage" button.
- Click on the "Students" tab.
- Locate the student's account by filtering the appropriate column(s).
- Click on the blue "Edit" button in the right column.
- Make edits to the student's name as needed.
- Click "Save" when finished.