Your username is your unique identifier in the Texas College Bridge system and you created it when you first signed up. Your username will be emailed to you if you request a password reset.
Here are some tips to help you remember your username:
- It might be the same as your email address.
- It might be a variation of your own name.
- It might be a username that you often use for other systems.
- It cannot contain spaces.
- It cannot be the same as anyone else's username. If you tried to use your own name and were told it already exists, you might have added some numbers or other characters to the username to get it to work.
- It is not case sensitive. ThisUSERname is the same as thisusername.
If you still do not know your username, you can ask your instructor to look it up for you. Be sure that you first select your instructor's class section, so that they can see your account. If you do not select a class section, then the instructor will not be able to assist you.
Instructions for adding or changing your class section are here: Add or Change Your Class Section Assignment (Student Instructions)
You can also get your username when you reset your password, as mentioned above.
If you need assistance from EdReady staff, use the "Help" button at the bottom of the screen, or the "Submit a Ticket" link at the top.
Looking for earned certificates? Graduating seniors can no longer log into Texas College Bridge. Please check your GreenlightLocker.com account and see if your certificates are there. If not, you can request help from EdReady.