Throughout EdReady's reports & in your students' Study Paths, there are status icons associated with each Unit and Topic, indicating the student's current level of understanding for that material.
These statuses will be indicated by three different types of icons, depending on where you are in EdReady: a colored square, a bar that looks like a slider, or a small circle. Only the squares are displayed in the reports (Unit Detail, and Topic Detail). Your students will see these same square icons on the study path overview page, but will also see the bar and small circles as they work in their study path (listed for each Unit/ Topic).
The different statuses you and your students will encounter and associated visual symbols are:
- Untested: this material was not covered by the diagnostic
- Not Ready: student has mastered less than 50% of the included Learning Objectives (for this Unit/ Topic)
- Needs Review: student has mastered less 50-99% of the included Learning Objectives (for this Unit/ Topic)
- Doing Well: student has mastered 100% of the Learning Objectives that they were tested on, but there still remains material they have not been tested on so the whole Unit/ Topic cannot be flagged as Mastered.
- This status can only be earned for a Topic after the initial diagnostic, if not all study path LOs for that topic were included on the initial test.
- You may also see this status at the Unit-level if a student has mastered all of the Topics they have tested on.
- Mastered: student has mastered 100% of the included Learning Objectives (for this Unit/ Topic)