This article contains the following information:
- Getting Started: Access your Profile page
- Making Changes:
Note that changes made to your account information AFTER your certificates are issued will NOT affect your certificate. If you have a problem with the data on your certificate, see Common Certificate Issues.
Getting Started: Access your Profile page
- Log into Texas College Bridge.
- Immediately after you log in, click on your name (upper right corner) and click on "Edit Profile".
- IMPORTANT: do not click on "View Your Goals". You will not be able to change your email address from any other screen.
Change your Email Address
- Access your Profile (steps 1 & 2 above), then make sure you are on the General Information tab
- Edit your new email address in the Email textbox and click the Save button
Update your Birth Date
- Access your Profile (steps 1 & 2 above), then make sure you are on the Custom Fields tab
- Click the Edit button in the Birth Date row
- Click into the Value textbox and a calendar module will open: use the dropdown menus to ensure the correct Month and Year are selected, then click on the correct Day in that month
- When the correct date has been selected, click the Save button
- Click the Cancel button or use the breadcrumbs at the top of the page to leave this area
Change Your Name
Your name in Texas College Bridge should be your legal name as it appears on your school records. It must match the name you use for applying to colleges. If you notice a spelling error or otherwise need to change your name in Texas College Bridge, ask your instructor for help. They have access to your account and can make these changes for you.