This article contains the following information:
Accessing the Student Data Summary report
The on-screen Summary reports for a study path are the best place to see your students in a single consolidated view. From your reports dashboard:
- Log into EdReady and click the Advanced Reports button.
- Ensure you are on the Study Paths with Student Activity tab (this will be open by default when you first log in)
- In this table, locate the study path you're interested in and click the Reports link
- Click on the Student Data tab
The Student Data Summary report will open: here you can see all your students listed in the on-screen table. You can always sort and filter the table & see more students on-screen by adjusting the on-screen pagination settings under the table. (More details about editing the on-screen table display here.)
Note: this report will only show you student data for this study path. If you have students working in different math or English study paths, those score and progress details will be shown in the reports for those study paths separately. If you want all your student data in one view, the Enrollment Report (only available offline as an Excel file) will also include the key student details outlined below.
Each student is listed in a separate row, with the following information available for display.
Data combined for all study paths and goals:
- Student Information (First Name, Last Name, Email, Active, Account Created Date)
- Last Login: the last date the student accessed EdReady.
- Login Count: total number of times the student has logged into EdReady.
- Time Using EdReady: the amount of time (format is Hours:Minutes:Seconds) that the student has spent logged into EdReady. This includes the time taking any tests (the Initial Diagnostic, as well as unit-and topic-level tests in their study path) and any time spent studying. As with all websites, it is important to note that this is time the student was logged in – we have no way of knowing if the student then walked away from the computer for some time, was checking his email instead of studying, etc.
Data specific to this study path:
- Goal Name & Goal Key
- Scores: the initial score (after the initial diagnostic) is shown in gray with the current score represented by a purple dot.
- Last Test Taken: the last date & time (provided in UTC time [Greenwich non-adjusted mean time]) the student last completed a testing activity for this study path.
- Time Spent Studying: the amount of time (format is Hours:Minutes:Seconds) that the student spent in the online resources provided by EdReady in this study path (i.e., the "Learn" section). This does not show the total time in the EdReady site nor does it include time spent taking tests (initial, pre- or re-tests).
- Initial Score: the student's initial score (after the initial diagnostic).
- Most Recent Score: the student's most current score.
Target Score: the score the student is working towards. If the student has reached the target score, this number will be in bold.
- Students have the option to increase their target score to 100 after they reach the default target score for the study path, so you may see some students with that Target Score noted here.
- Score Gain: the difference between the student’s initial & current scores. If the student’s score has decreased since the Initial Diagnostic, the number here will be negative.
- Tests Taken: indicates the total number of testing activities (including the initial diagnostic, unit tests, and topic tests) the student has completed for this study path.
- Units Mastered: total number of units that currently have a status of "Mastered" (all Learning Objectives mastered: more details about statuses here)
- Topics Mastered: total number of topics that currently have a status of "Mastered" (all Learning Objectives mastered: more details about statuses here)
- Last Unit Test: the name of the Unit that was last tested via a Unit Test. If you see "--" in this column, the student has not yet completed any Unit Tests (Unit Tests are not required as part of the student workflow: students can earn mastery solely by completing Topic Tests)
- Last Topic Test: the name of the Topic that was last tested via a Topic Test.