This article contains the following information:
Accessing the Advanced Reports
To access these Advanced Reports from the Reports Dashboard:
- Log into EdReady and click the Advanced Reports button.
- Ensure you are on the tab labeled Study Paths With Student Activity.
- Click the Reports link for the study path you wish to see.
- Under the Summary section, click the Advanced and Custom Reports link
- In the pop-up window, select Student data: topic and learning objective progress from the dropdown menu, then click the Download button. (Note: if you would like this report to also be sent to additional email addresses, first enter their email address in the Alternate Email box.)
- The report will be delivered as an Excel file via email
Topic and Learning Objective Progress report
This report can be a useful way to see how far a student has progressed towards learning the concepts on their study path. The on-screen classroom-level reports all show your students' current status, so this report is useful if you'd like a historical perspective on their progress.
The columns included in this report are:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Goal Name
- Login Count: total number of times the student logged into EdReady
- Last Login: last time the student used EdReady (in general, not specific to this study path)
- Time Using EdReady: total time (across all study paths) this student has been logged into EdReady. This includes time spent studying, testing themselves, and navigating the site.
- Time Spent Studying: total time the student has spent studying the included resources
- Initial Diagnostic Score: score student earned after the initial diagnostic test
- Most Recently Updated Score: current EdReady score
- Score Gain: different between initial and current score
- Target Score: the score this student is working towards
It also includes some summary details for the Number of Topics and Learning Objectives in the following categories:
- # Topics/ LOs Mastered initially: the mastery earned as a result of taking the initial diagnostic test
- # Topics/ LOs Mastered through study: additional mastery the student has earned through testing themselves in their study path. Only the additional items mastered after the initial diagnostic will be included here.
- # Topics/ LOs Mastered last week: additional mastery earned during the previous calendar week (midnight Sunday through 11:59pm Saturday, GMT)