This article contains the following information:
Key Completion Data
Completion Criteria for Math:
- Earn at least a score of 90 in TX Math Bridge - Stage 1 study path
- Earn at least a score of 90 in TX Math Bridge - Stage 2 study path
Completion Criteria for English:
- Earn at least a score of 90 in TX English Bridge - Stage 1 study path
- Earn at least a score of 90 in TX English Bridge - Stage 2 study path
- Earn an Essay Grade of "Pass" (graded/ completed offline, but final designation stored in EdReady - more info here)
Accessing the on-screen report
There are several reports that allow you to see student progress and scores, but the steps below outline the easiest way to see Stage 2 details for math or English. This on-screen Group Summary report for a study path is the best place to see your students in a single consolidated view: the data can be viewed online or exported to an Excel file.
- Click the Manage Account button from your EdReady Dashboard.
- On the Institutions tab, click the Reports button ()
- Select your report-level filters: you must select the subject (Math or English)
- Optional: select each category value you want to include (Graduation Year, School, Section) in the dropdown menu.
- Click the Run Report button and the report will be displayed on-screen
- A student that has met the program requirements will have a score of at least 90 for both stages, plus an Essay Grade of 'Pass' for English.
- Not all students who have met the requirements will have a status of 'Target met:' this is because the student may have opted to work to a higher target score of 100 and may not have met that new target score. For certificate completion purposes, the on-screen status labels should be ignored.
Offline Viewing (Excel File)
If you would like to export this data to analyze offline in Excel, click the Email table data () button to have a copy of this report sent to you via email. Be sure to select the "Full Report" so that Essay Grades and Student IDs will be included in the file.
Note: the Essay Grade is stored on the student account (not their English study paths), so may also be included on math reports.
If you are looking for a report with all student scores across all Stages (& subjects, if you have access) we recommend the Enrollment Report: this report is only available offline in Excel and will include a row for every student & every study path