Each Admin (non-student) will have a Role assigned, which will determine the pages and reports in EdReady the user can access. (The data available on those pages/reports will be determined by their category & goal assignments.)
The available roles are:
- ISD Administrator: should only be assigned to the primary Administrator for each ISD/partner. This user has the most extensive administrative rights and can see, edit, and delete all objects for the ISD.
- School Administrator: the ISD Administrator is welcome to assign administrative rights to anyone who will help them fulfill their administrative responsibilities by using this Role. Users with this Role will have administrative rights to view and edit all users in their assigned school. They also can edit the category values (sections) for the ISD.
- Instructor: users with this role will be able to manage students in their assigned school and section(s) and see their data in the reports. These users can also edit students' section assignments.
- New admins using legacy SSO systems will receive this role by default. An ISD Administrator or School Administrator can adjust the role as needed. Please note that no new SSO systems can implemented at this time.
- Reporting-only: users with this role will be only be able to view students in their assigned school and section(s) in the reports.
- Technical: this role is intended for users who use a legacy single sign-on integration between their system and EdReady. Users with this role can see the accounts for all users in the ISD and can edit the ISD's SSO settings, but cannot access reports. Please note that no new SSO systems can implemented at this time.
A more detailed look at these permissions can be seen in this chart: