Because of the way that Category assignments work, your staff can only see students that match their assigned categories.
There are a few options:
- As the ISD or School Administrator, you have access to all previous cohorts. You could pull reports for the students and share the Excel file with the teacher.
- Give the teacher a secondary account with a different email address to see last year's students. This account would need the old Cohort, Goal, and Section assigned to match the past students.
- Update the teacher's account to see all past and current students in the entire school. This may give the teacher access to more student data than would normally be appropriate, so approach this option with careful consideration for student privacy.
- Remove all of the current Section assignments
- Ensure the teacher has the previous year's cohort value assigned (in addition to this year's)
- Ensure that both this year's and last year's goals are assigned to the teacher.