This article contains the following information:
Accessing the on-screen reports
Details on accessing this report can be found here: Access Detailed Student Reports
Once in the Detailed student reports, click on the Tests Taken tab.
The Tests Taken table shows detailed information for all test activity that a student has completed in the current study path including:
- The date the test was completed
- The name and type of test (initial diagnostic, unit-level, or topic-level)
- EdReady score upon completing the test
note: this is not a score for the test activity, but the students' EdReady score for the whole study path after this test.
- Mastery status for the unit or topic at the conclusion of that test. More details on mastery status can be found here.
Viewing Student Performance on Individual Questions
To view student performance on individual questions for a specific test:
- Click on the Details link for the test you wish to see.
- Another table will appear at the bottom of the screen with a list of questions associated with that test. Click the Show link next to the question you wish to see.
- The question will appear in a window similar to the one shown below.
- To navigate through the questions in the test, click the Previous and Next buttons to move forward or backward.
- To view the student's answer, click the Your answer button. To view the correct answer, click the Correct answer button.
- A series of dots will be displayed above the Question ID - these represent the learning objectives aligned with the question. Hover over a dot to see the name of a concept this question tested:
Tests Taken Data Table: Downloaded Report
From the Tests Taken Data Table, you can download a report that lists the mastery status for each unit and topic in the student study path. This report shows a historical record of each status after each testing activity. To download this report, click the Email button at the top right of the Tests Taken Data Table. You can enter additional email addresses if you wish to send copies of this report to other individuals.
At the top of the downloaded report you will see general information for the student, goal, and study path. Below the general information, each testing activity is listed by date, with the most recent at the top. The Test Type indicates if it was a unit level or topic level test. The initial diagnostic will be indicated by the word Complete, and can be found at the bottom of the list. The EdReady Score listed indicates the score upon completion of that specific test. The remaining columns indicate the mastery status for each unit and topic included in the study path. For more information about each mastery status, see this article.