This article contains the following information:
Accessing the on-screen reports
Details on accessing this report can be found here: Access Detailed Student Reports
Once in the Detailed student reports, ensure you're on the Overview tab (it will open by default).
The top portion of the overview screen provides the following information:
- Last Test Activity: the last date & time (provided in UTC time [Greenwich non-adjusted mean time]) the student last completed a testing activity for this study path.
- Last Resource Studied: the name of the last topic for which the student accessed study resources.
- Initial Score: the student's initial score (after the initial diagnostic).
- Current Score: the student's most current score.
- Score Gain: the difference between the student’s initial & current scores. If the student’s score has decreased since the Initial Diagnostic, the number here will be negative.
- Target Reached: indicates whether or not the student reached their target score.
- Times Taken: this is the total number of times the student has completed a testing activity. This matches the Tests Taken value you can see when looking at the class.
- Time Studying: the amount of time (format is Hours:Minutes:Seconds) that the student spent in the online resources provided by EdReady in this study path (i.e., the "Learn" section). This does not show the total time in the EdReady site nor does it include time spent taking tests (initial, pre- or re-tests).
The rest of the overview screen contains a collection of charts and tables. You can use the date fields to filter the student activity shown in these charts down to a specific date range.
The Score Progress chart shows a how the student's score has increased, decreased or stayed the same with each testing activity they have completed. Mouse over the points on the graph to see detailed information about each specific testing activity. You can toggle between a chart and data table by clicking the Change view link above the right side of the chart.
The Test History chart shows testing activity listed by date. Mouse over the points on the graph to see detailed information about each specific testing activity. You can toggle between a chart and data table by clicking the Change view link above the right side of the chart.
Retake - Study Time Relation by Topic
The Retake - Study Time Relation by Topic chart shows the number of times the student has taken a test on a specific topic compared to the amount of time they have spent accessing the study resources for that topic. Mouse over the bars on the graph to see more detailed information about the testing or studying activity. You can toggle between a chart and data table by clicking the Change view link above the right side of the chart.