The correct next step will depend on the situation and desired outcome:
- A student is no longer participating in Texas College Bridge: use the Inactivity Reason to indicate the reason their account is inactive/ incomplete. More details HERE.
- The student has more than one account and one needs to be removed: reach out to our technical support team by submitting a ticket HERE.
- I want a student removed from my view and reports: most likely you currently see this student because their Category values (ex: High School, Section: English) match the values you have permission to see. If the assigned values are no longer correct for that student, you can delete the assigned value: this will remove your permission to see the student's account.
For example, if a student is no longer in your "Section: English," and that value is removed from their account, you will lost permission to see their account so they will be removed from your view.
- IMPORTANT: once a student account is removed from your view you can no longer view or edit it, so proceed with caution.
- If you want guidance on the best way to remove a student from view, please reach out to the Texas College Bridge team (TexasCollegeBridge@tea.texas.gov) or submit a support ticket.
- I want to archive a student account: we no longer allow ISDs to archive their students, as this causes delays and frustration in the event the student does return and wants to return to use of Texas College Bridge. If you feel like an account needs to be archived, please reach out to the Texas College Bridge team (TexasCollegeBridge@tea.texas.gov) and they can provide guidance on how to proceed.