This article contains the following information:
If a student registered to use only math or English in Texas College Bridge, the other subject can be added in EdReady. Any user that has permission to see/edit a student account (based on their assigned High School and/or Sections) can add a subject. In EdReady, the subject is called a "Goal".
Add Subject to Student
- Login to EdReady and click Manage Account
- Click on the Students tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Edit button for the student you want to update
- Click the student’s Goals tab
- Click the “+” button to add a goal (subject) to a student’s account
Remove Subject from a Student
Once a student has been given access to study a subject, it cannot be removed from their account through the EdReady interface. If a goal has been mistakenly assigned and you want to prevent a student from working in it, please submit a support ticket so our technical support team can make that edit.