Students need to have a valid email address in the system so they can receive updates and information on their earned certificates. Therefore, when a student does not receive their confirmation email, you must take measures to ensure that they did not make an error when they created their account, and to correct the error if they did.
- Log in and click on Manage Account, then use the name filters to locate the student (partial matching may be helpful).
- Verify that their email address is accurate. Even a "minor" typo will mean that the student did not receive their confirmation email.
- Correct the student's email address if necessary, by clicking on the "Edit" button for their account.
- Manually confirm the student's account by clicking on the "Active" toggle.
- Click "Save" when you are done.
If the student's email address was correct, then the confirmation email may have gone to their spam folder. If multiple students are having trouble with school email addresses receiving confirmation, please contact your school's IT department and be sure they have followed these instructions: Ensure Access to Texas College Bridge Domains (IT Task)