It is important that you share the correct URLs with your students as they work with Texas College Bridge.
- There is a long URL that students use only for registration.
- It is important that this URL be entered correctly, as it associates the student with your ISD and ensures that they register for the appropriate subjects (math and/or English).
- It is easiest to provide the URL in a clickable format so students do not have to enter it manually.
- Students cannot register without this URL
- Potential pitfalls to watch out for:
- Students who are unsure how to start will commonly search for EdReady and end up on our Public EdReady site (just plain edready.org). They must not sign up here.
- If they don't see the Texas College Bridge logo in the header then they are not in the right place.
- Student work in any other EdReady site cannot be transferred to Texas College Bridge.
How to get the URLs
Registration URLs are emailed to the primary administrative contacts for your ISD.
If you have an Administrative role in EdReady, you will also be able to access these URLs from your ISD's Goals tab (more information on finding these URLs can be found here).
Teachers will need to get this URL from an ISD or School Administrator in order to have their students sign up with Texas College Bridge.
- Once students have an account created via the registration URLs explained above, they will always log in at https://texascollegebridge.org/login/